Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

urgent help : German Workpermit regulations.

Alternar
Hallo Everybody,

Hi

I came to germany to study my masters and got into a small company here for an IT Job a month ago. I have a few questions about the German Workpermit.

1. if i lose / leave my job, What do the company people inform to the arbeitsamt. I mean do they say i am not much fit for the job or with what kind of reasons. Any ideas.

2.if i need to change the job, would that be easy, or is it like the arbeitsamt after knowing the reasons of my old company shall not issue me a new workpermit. please give me some ideas. i shall be very greatful.

3. how long can one stay after leaving his job in germany without any problem. or is it i need to leave germany - the day i leave my job. if i can stay for how many months & what could be the rules.

shall be greatful if anyone could reply with some ideas..

Vasu.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: urgent help : German Workpermit regulations.
Respuesta
31/08/05 16:41 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
"I mean do they say i am not much fit for the job or with what kind of reasons. Any ideas."

-> Unless you have done some real nasty things at your workplace, they normally say "aus betriebsbedingtem wirtschaftlichen Grund entlassen"

"if i need to change the job........."

-> In this case, even if you have done some real nasty things at your previous workplace, the arbeitsamt will still consider your application as new and go through the usual AMC and if all criteria met, would issue you a new workpermit.

"how long can one stay after leaving his job......."

-> It all depends on whats witten on your passport.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
31/08/05 17:12 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
Hi

Thanks for your reply akshay!

->normally say "aus betriebsbedingtem wirtschaftlichen Grund entlassen"

:: i think thats okay. till i dont have problem to get my new workpermit for a new job - which u say its fine.

"how long can one stay after leaving his job......."

-> It all depends on whats witten on your passport.

i got a visa till the end of next yr. but it says that i work for my current company as a software entwickler. would that allow me to stay in germany. have u got any idea what would be rules if i need to stay here without a job.

Thank you for your replies in advance.
i am really worried about this issue.

Vasu.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
31/08/05 17:21 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
Since you have been working only for one month you will not be eligible to stay here till your visa expires next year.

You have to inform the arbeitsamt if you lose your job or in the process of changing jobs.

As you have not worked one year to fulfill the requirements for getting arbeitslos geld, the auslanderbehorde can expell you from germany in a few weeks or a few months time. If you have worked atleast one year then you can stay atleast 6 months to find a new job in addition to getting the arbeitlosengeld.

So what i suggest you pal is to search for a job immediately like there is no tomorrow!!!.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 11:38 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.. i have started applying for jobs.

i have a question

My visa says :

"Beschäftigung nach §27 Nr. 3 BeschV als SoftwareEntwickler bei Firms xxxxx Software in stuttgart erlaubt."

would that mean i cannot search a job after losing a job in this company. i.e. staying would be legal for a few months or not. and could any one tell any other points related to these above " " lines.

thanks

vasu
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 12:02 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
Hi

@coolmac

What is URGENT in your case ????

everything you wrote looks funny "if" this or "if" that ....

"if" you are really in trouble then let us know.
"else"
Have a lot of fun ...

MATRIX
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 12:09 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
Hi,

Please, I am really in a worst trouble. emoticon

Its not fun for me to write these messages to know something. Sorry my "if" might have misleaded you.

But i need to know what i can do after this month after losing my job. thats all.
Now i am applying jobs everywhere, so to get a job in 30 days.

So can you tell me anything regarding the visa lines which i mentioned in previous message.

Thanks a lot. Hope some job comes to my rescue.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 12:47 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
@CoolMac

Mind telling us what might go wrong with your job, you just seem to have started your job one month ago. Did you get your job due to some phony skill-set in your resume, which you didnt really possess? Let me tell you something, it is sometimes easy to bluff your way to get a job, but to keep your job you have to prove your worth everyday.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 14:43 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
@Akshay, Well, Please try to help somebody bofore pointing out faults. In my view there can be 1000 reasons to loose a job and one cannot stress only on phony skills in the resume. Especially,One holding Masters Degree from Germany can never keep phony stuff in the resume.

As I understood from @coolmac's last message that he needs exact meaning of the words written in his passport. I read that sentence in german, but I am being a newbie in these issues I cannot really translate.

I hope some body would definitely help coolmac's need.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 15:24 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
My visa says :

"Beschäftigung nach §27 Nr. 3 BeschV als SoftwareEntwickler bei Firms xxxxx Software in stuttgart erlaubt."

>> would that mean i cannot search a job after losing a job in this company.

Yes you can, but the auslanderbehörde/arbeitsamt has to give you permissions first

>> i.e. staying would be legal for a few months or not.

You still havent given the complete text of your visa maybe. Sometimes it says the visa is invalid if you are not working with the above mentioned company anymore. But looks like it would be invalid after you lose your job. You have to change the visa.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/09/05 16:22 en respuesta a sreenivas mk.
@coolmac:

You stared the thread saying "if I lose my job...." which means you didnt lose it but just want to be on the safer side. But then you tell that you lost your job after working for only one month.

You are writing under a fictious name, then why not say the truth??? Are you making fun of ppl here?

Anyway, very sorry to hear that you lost your job. If there is some line like "Erlischt mit beendigung der Tätigkeit" in ur visa, then it is invalid now. So you have to go to the Ausländerbehörde(ABH) and get another visa. He might give you one for 3 or 6 months depending on his mood! With that you can search for jobs. And after getting one and signing the contract, you have to get another visa.

All the best.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18