Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

what kind of VISA option?!!

Alternar
what kind of VISA option?!!
Respuesta
12/02/10 1:37
Hi,

I have a peculiar situation at hand now.
I came to Germany in oct. 2003 for studies and i started working in sept. 2006. Right now i have a really good job offer from a reputed firm in swiss and they have applied for my "B" visa.They are expecting it to be cleared in March. From my career point of view, its really good break so if i get the visa i dont want to miss the opportunity.

So the thing that is going on in my head right now is that will i be leaving Germany without any option of coming back after staying here for such a long time?!!! Is there a way (some kind of visa) so that i can keep some kind of option at hand of coming back to Germany at a later time (one doesnt know how life turns out!!)

Or taking Citizenship is the only way? In that case i think i dont have much time left now.

It would be really nice to have some suggestions regarding this matter from you guys.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: what kind of VISA option?!!
Respuesta
12/02/10 11:27 en respuesta a Raghavendra Hegde.
Hi there,

If I got the numbers right, you have stayed in Germany for only 7 years now. With this in mind, you can still pursue citizenship, if you are eligible. But in order to get that you might have to stay in Germany until you get an acceptance letter and EB Certificate. You can't apply and leave the country.

There is no visa that would allow you to have your stay in Germany to be counted when you come back again. Every visa given to an alien expires after 6 months of leaving the country.

Best of Luck.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: what kind of VISA option?!!
Respuesta
13/02/10 11:33 en respuesta a Raghavendra Hegde.
Hi Rohit,
thank you for the reply.

If i dont apply for my pension funds as soon as i leave Germany, Will it be easier for me to get a work visa again in Germany ....say after 4 or 5 years from now?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott