Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Spouse Visa Rejection Query

Alternar
Respuesta
10/07/11 20:43
Dear Experts,

I am an Indian resident. My husband is working in Germany from past 3 years. I had applied for family reuniuon visa(spouse visa) on June 14th in German Embassy in India.

Recently my Husband's employer contract has been terminated and he is on 15 days notice period. My query is that in the current scenario whether my family reunioun visa will get rejected and also suggest whether I can apply for tourist visa.

Further can you please state what are the timelines for grace period by German Embassy in case my Husband does not get a Job in Germany..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/07/11 23:19 en respuesta a Kanika Masson.
hei shaded!!

ur husband can claim for the unemployment money (arbeitslos geld)to the unemployment office (arbeitsamt)and he should get that 1 year atleast (i hope he has unlimited work permit).

With that he can go to the Foreign office and ask for 1 year Visa (he must get it).

after getting the visa he can easily apply for u.

br,
lucky
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/07/11 23:24 en respuesta a Kanika Masson.
I was in same situation in 2008.
Within a month I managed to get new job and same time my work permit was changed to employer independent. foreign office asked me to produce "arbeitsbescheinigung " at the time when i was terminated. that time I informed them that I had lost job and they waited for "arbeitbescheinigung" and finally my wife got the visa.

In your case, as you have applied for visa 14th june, I guess it will take somewhere 10 weeks minimum (that comes to 1st august or later(upto 4 weeks-->depends which embassy you applied in india,delhi takes relatively more time)) before your husband has to produce "arbeitsbescheinigung".

usually foreign office gives some time (around 4 weeks ) from the date of request to produce "arbeitsbescheinigung". I believe that you have time till September to get a job.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott