Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Approved by Arbeitsamt, then what?

Approved by Arbeitsamt, then what?
Respuesta
4/02/08 12:39
Hello All,

I should thank this forum for having helped me so far, to bring my case to a certain level.

I had applied for a change in my Aufenthaltserlaubnis in December from the Ausländerbehörde in my current location (Say X). Lets call the Arbeitsamt in the new location as Y.

I got a confirmation from the Arbeitsamt in Y that my case has been approved and I can go ahead for the new work permit to be stamped. They also mentioned that they have sent the approved documents both by post and by fax to the Ausländerbehörde in X.

My question to the forum is, after this level is there anything that can stop me from getting my new permit?

If I move to the new location Y right now, can I get my new work permit stamped in the Ausländerbehörde in Y or is it necessary that I get it stamped in X.

Kindly provide me with your inputs as it is necessary for me to join the new work place at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3