Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Niederlassungserlaubnis

Niederlassungserlaubnis
Respuesta
30/08/05 18:43
Hello,

I received my NE according to §19 today - after 5 years of GreenCard. I applied for it in February and it took them 7 months to decide. But, the details are not important any more...

Why am I writing this?

I would like to thank all of you in this forum for being a moral support in those awfully long days of uncertainty and waiting. It is not about having this "Niederlassungserlaubnis". It is about finally having stability and a point from which you can plan your future. And you all know what I'm talking about - your families probably even more. Blame on politicians who allowed this uncertainty to last so long. But again, thanks to Mr. Schröder and "die Grünen" that we at least got a chance we deserve. I better shouldn't think how it would be if... ah, who actually cares!

I would like to thank Detlef for this great forum and Miss Ponert, my lawyer, who always was optimistic, determined and truly involved, for all her help and engagement.

Thank You.

James
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3