Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

How to get NE , any suggestion ?

Alternar
How to get NE , any suggestion ?
Respuesta
3/06/06 15:16
Hi Folks,
Got a question ,I came to Germany in sep 2000
and studied till April 2002.
Working since May 2002 on GC.Last month I finished 4 years on Job.My GC is upto May 2007

So my questions are :-
1 When can I apply for NE at earliest ?
2 Is the 60 month Rente still required ?
3 what about the 6 year nationality rule, when will it come ?
4 Any experiences or suggestions in my case?

Regards

KS2006
0 (0 Votos)

Re: How to get NE , any suggestion ?
Respuesta
5/06/06 22:42 en respuesta a shariq H Khan.
1. As you have 5 years Aufethaltstitel in DE.
1.a - Unbefristete Arbeitvertrag
2.No they do not. Only they need is that you have a job.
3.It is 8 year - you have afenthaltstitel in DE you get nationality.
4.Oh yes - a lot of.
4.a - Do not believe in that what I say or what others would say to you - just in that what in Ausländeramt will say to you.
It is diferent from case to case and do not have any written rules or law that you can depend on it.
Just ask the Ausländeramt - they have to give you so they have to answer you what they need from you to give you NE.
Und - es ist kostenloss!
Good luck.

PS.
If you are married for german (no matter boy or a girl) you get NE and all ticket to haven - so fort!
That is the fast, the best and the secure way.The cost - well from case to case diferent!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/06/06 9:46 en respuesta a shariq H Khan.
is it necessary to sell yourself only to stay in germany? and it isn't heaven too here!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/06/06 13:28 en respuesta a shariq H Khan.
It is diferent from case to case and do not have any written rules or law that you can depend on it.

because generally speaking, it is not recognised till now that somebody can have a right on NE if he is a citizen of third-world country. for such people it is generally understood that decision about their NE application lies in discretionary power of immigration office - that is, immigration office can refuse an application even when all conditions for issuing one are met. this happens although the law states very clear that "Einem Ausländer ist die Niederlassungserlaubnis zu erteilen, wenn", it must have something to do with german mentality emoticon

it's much harder to prove that abuse of discretion happenned than that the certain conditions were met in your case
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott