Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Sufficient living space for bringing family!

Alternar
Hello all,

I find this forum very helpful and read it often.
I have read different answers for the sufficient living space for appliang for family reunion visa.
I am a Canadian citisen and I have recived a Blue Card EU in Decembar 2012 and would like to bring my family now over to Germany.
I have a wife, kid and a new born 2 months old baby.
My question is that is the minimum required space for an apartment 48 m2 as I have read per adult is 12 m2 minimum or is it less for the baby not being counted as an adult.
I live currently in a 55 m2 apartment and I am wondering will this be enough for us 4 for the visa?
I would appricite all the answers and personal experiences.
thanks in advance,

BR,

Deni
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Sufficient living space for bringing family!
Respuesta
28/05/13 9:14 en respuesta a deni karan.
I have gotten a reply from the office that issued me a Blue Card here in Germany and they told me that minimum required space is 12 m2 per person 6 years of age or more and 10 m2 per person up to 6 years of age so it seams like the family of 4 can have a 50 m2 apartment and be enogh.
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Sufficient living space for bringing family!
Respuesta
29/05/13 9:49 en respuesta a deni karan.
Thanks for the feedback.
- Cheers
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3