Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Freelancing possible with BE?

Alternar
Freelancing possible with BE?
Respuesta
24/06/08 13:36
Hello Everybody,

I had my visa extension done last month (I have been staying in Germany for the last 4 yrs). My new visa states "Jede Beschäftigung erlaubt. Selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit nurmit Genehmigung der Ausländerbehörde gestattet". My interpretation of this - it offers me BE and for freelancing activities, I have to take permission of Ausländerbehörde.

Could any one of our members kindly confirm if my understanding is correct. If so, then does it mean that I am allowed to do freelancing with due permission of ABH? I am a bit confused here since having gone through the threads on similar topics in this forum, I had an impression that freelancing is not allowed unless you have stayed for 5 yrs in Germany and have a NE. Could any one please explain.

BTW, I am staying in NRW.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Freelancing possible with BE?
Respuesta
24/06/08 18:29 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Yes your interpretation is correct.
If you like to do freelancing activities, you need to have EG (Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet). As you have BE (Beschäftigung erlaubt), that is why you need permission from ABH, in case you like to do freelancing activities.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/06/08 18:50 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Hi UMTS11,

Thank you very much for your response.

I am still not clear on one point. Can ABH allow me to act as a freelancer, even though I don't have a NE? Or is it that having NE is an essential pre-requisite for freelancing?

Cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/06/08 19:18 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Please contact ABH, they will be able to give you exact answer.As i have mentioned that with EG (Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet), you can do Freelance work and EG comes before NE. If you want to do Freelance work, go to the ABH and explain to them, may be they allow you.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/06/08 11:47 en respuesta a Santanu Kundu.
Hello Esskay,

For the benefit of all, Could you please list out the documents/activities you did in order to get BE ?

This would be very helpful.
Sri
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3