Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

salary slip fraud case

Alternar
salary slip fraud case
Respuesta
8/01/09 14:20
Hi,
just to breif this case, I was working for a company in Germany till Nov 2008 and changed to another company from 1st Dec 2008. I have the salary slips from my previous company till Nov 2008 and salary slip from my new company for Dec 2008 which is right. But today, I received a salary slip from my previous company which was for Dec 2008. But as I have not worked in my previous company in Dec 2008, how can they generate such salary slip in my name. I hope it is illegal to generate such slips when a person is no longer working for the company. No doubt, this does not hurt me, but I guess others point of view can help me.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: salary slip fraud case
Respuesta
8/01/09 14:33 en respuesta a Lee Rosy.
Did you call the HR of your previous company? If yes, what did they say? If no, why don't you call them and ask them the reason for this? It is better to ask them first, rather than to ask internet.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/01/09 17:17 en respuesta a Lee Rosy.
yes, I have already mailed to my previous HR about this and have asked for an explanation. But no replies received from them yet, I guess they are remaining silent on this matter.

But would appreciate if anybody has opinion on this - since I have the Dec 2008 payslip from my previous company for which i have not received any amount, should I charge them i.e. either accept their fault or give me the money if they intended to do as described in payslip.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/01/09 17:22 en respuesta a Lee Rosy.
did you get your tax card from your old employer? Have they entered for the whole year or only till end of november? If you are goin to charge them how will you justify working in two places and getting two salaries?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/01/09 18:41 en respuesta a Lee Rosy.
@lrosy10

If you do not work for them, why should they pay you? As i think, this salary slip for Dec 2008 came just by mistake, so forget that you will even get a single cent from them. Just relax as they will say you the same at the end that this is just by mistake.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/01/09 19:46 en respuesta a Lee Rosy.
yes, I understand that I will not get any amount from my previous employer for Dec 2008 since I was not working for them anymore. But I had a doubt why they would generate such false payslips, is it going to save some tax for them or some other profits which I do not know really.

Regarding tax card for 2008 - I have received a scan copy for the same and not the original one as they said they wil post it to me later.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott