Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

request of help from all EU Blue Card holders

Greetings everyone!

I am Kimberly Chua, an undergraduate student from the Philippines. My group mates and I are currently doing our thesis and it is about the EU Blue Card. In line with this, we have to interview third country nationals of the EU who are already holders of the EU Blue Card in order to validate our research regarding the implementation of the EU Blue Card in Germany. 

I am hoping that some of you would be able to help our group. The questions are all very simple. We are just really in need of respondents. All information would be kept confidential and would only be used for the purpose of writing our thesis. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Please comment here if you're willing to help us. 

Sincerly yours, 
Kimberly Chua 
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3