Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got Visa.....Thanks to Trust7 Community

Alternar
Got Visa.....Thanks to Trust7 Community
Respuesta
26/10/05 14:42
Hi,

After long wait and after a lot of patience, I finally received a call from consulate saying my visa has been granted. emoticon Now I can fly to germany after Diwali.

Thanks to everybody. This is a great community, which taught me a lot and explained tons of things. I specially would like to thank Mr. Detlef for a wonderful activity he is running.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Got Visa.....Thanks to Trust7 Community
Respuesta
26/10/05 14:57 en respuesta a Samir.
Let us know when you'll be here and keep posting here and coming from time to time here, there's always something going around...

d.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/10/05 14:57 en respuesta a Samir.
Hi,

you are welcome! If you will have any problems or questions after your arrival in Germany, or if you get homesick ;-) just join the forum again, I am sure there will be somebody who cares!

I want to take the chance to thank all our active forum members for their inputs! trust7 lives because all of you are helping.

Even if I do not post messages very often, I always follow the discussions and I am very proud of our 'Community'!

Viele Grüsse aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/10/05 16:27 en respuesta a Samir.
Hi,

Surely I'll be keep coming here for no doubt. Now my real journey has started. Now there are many more question regarding settling in Germany.

Most probably I'll be coming there on 6th or 7th Nov 2005.

Thanks once again.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/10/05 13:46 en respuesta a Samir.
HI,

Could you tell me on what type of visa you got from german embassy?
Is that possible to come to GErmany on visit visa?

Regards

sharbat
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3