Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Change from non-working residence permit to Blue Card

Hi,

Does anyone have some information about how to change from a non-working residence permit to a work permit? I arrived in Germany 2 months ago and presently, I do not have the right to work in Germany as I am here on a family reunion visa. I have a Masters' degree from Europe and a Bachelor's degree from India. Also, I am currently learning German actively. My question is that if I get a job contract with a salary higher than 45000 Euros, will I be able to apply for a Blue Card or a work permit? Also, does the company giving me the job have to prove that they did not find anybody suitable within the EU? 

If anyone has experience regarding the same or knows about the documents required to change from a non-working residence permit to Blue Card /work permit, please let me know about it. Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Hurricane. 
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3