Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Premenant residence for EU spouse

Alternar
Premenant residence for EU spouse
Respuesta
11/12/12 9:38
Hello everyone,

My question is regarding getting residence permit to Germany from India. I am a non EU spouse of a EU National (French). I am cuurently in Delhi and me and my wife is planning to go to germany. My wife can easily go to Germany without any restricition.The problem is what visa I need to apply from Delhi. If I apply for a short stay visa can I go to Germany and start looking for work from day 1. 

The the consulate website there are no information about "applying resident permit for EU spouse".  One gentleman has mentioned that first take a short stay visa and accompany with the EU spouse to germany and from their convert it into residence permit. Is it really possible?

Kindly if someone a advise what is best pay to apply for residence permit, it will be much appreciated. 

One thing I want to mention we are currently living in Delhi and I am a IT professional and my wife is house maker.

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Premenant residence for EU spouse
Respuesta
12/12/12 9:46 en respuesta a Raks R P.
Hi,

I suggest to apply for a so called 'Job Search Visa', which is for 6 month. There are information on the German Embassy website already.

So search a bit before you ask your next question ;-

Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3