Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Fiktionbeschenigung and Special Passport

Alternar
Fiktionbeschenigung and Special Passport
Respuesta
26/11/12 21:22
Hello Friends,

I am a newbie and glad to see there are helpful people in the world.

My problem is such, I have Turkish special passport aka green passport which allows me to travel EU countries without a visa for 90 days. in september, i came to Germany for doing my internship for 6 months. Sınce i dont need a visa for 90 days i came here and last week i went to Auslanderbehorde in order to have a resident permit for 2.5 months and they said i cannot have a resident permit because i do not have a visa. Althought i tried to explain everything, they ended up by giving a FB for 1 month which is until 19th of Dec. My internship ends up on 6th of february which means i need 6 more weeks of FB. But whatever i do, whoever call the Auslanderbehorde. The officer is stubborn with not extending that FB and keep saying that i need to go back to turkey and have a new visa and come back. Going back to Turkey is no problem but, the earliest appointment for visa application is given to 2nd of January and visa process takes 4 weeks in general.

I have all documents including Erlaubnis from ZAV until march, my contract until March, my student documents and transcripts, everything that is needed is in my hands but i do not understand why he doesnt give that extension. In that sense i wont be able to finish my internship and i will have to go back to Turkey with nothing in my hands just for 6 weeksemoticon when i call consulates, they say Auslanderbehorde has possibility to give FB for longer periods so if they want they can do, but they do not.

What can i do in that sense? please help me, i am so helpless emoticon

thanks in advance
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Fiktionbeschenigung and Special Passport
Respuesta
27/11/12 9:34 en respuesta a gokalp.
Marhaba,

see the Ausländerbehorde is bit unfriendly in ur case. its really sad that they are not helping you.

As far as i know(not 100% correct) , fiktionsbescheinigung can be issued for 1 year ( 3 months x 4 times). Even once i got  once that for 3 months , but i got my visa again in 1 month.

I would have done the following , had i been in your place. These are just  my view points.

1. Ask your Turkish people , who are here living for long time, they might help you( for sure, very warm people emoticon ).
2.  Ask your proffessor or Uni to help you out.
3. Try to talk to the Ausländerbehorde  leiter/leiterin
4. Look for Sozialberatung stelle , they might help you too
5. Call the BAMF  office and explain your problem. Just give a try , may someone takes ur case and help you (very unlikely , but still ,,,,,)

All the Best .....
DerVish
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Fiktionbeschenigung and Special Passport
Respuesta
27/11/12 11:34 en respuesta a gokalp.
gokalpg:
I have Turkish special passport aka green passport which allows me to travel EU countries without a visa for 90 days.

I'm not familiar with your special passport, however, if it only gives you the right to travel within the EU for 90 days, why do you think that you should be allowed to spend 6 months in Germany with it?

gokalpg:

The officer is stubborn with not extending that FB and keep saying that i need to go back to turkey and have a new visa and come back.

Foreigners wanting to spend longer than 3 months in Germany (even if they are allowed to enter as tourists without a visa!) are required to apply for a "national visa" before arriving in Germany (unless they are citizens of a country listed in §41 AufenthV).

gokalpg:

i do not understand why he doesnt give that extension.

Probably because he is required to follow Germany's visa policy, which states that you should have applied for a permit before you came here. See the Merkblatt  (especially #9) for a more detailed explanation.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott