Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Spouse Visa Rejected...

Alternar
German Spouse Visa Rejected...
Respuesta
16/01/12 2:11
Hi, I came to Germany one and half years ago for work and recently i got married in India. I have applied for my wife Visa and it is rejected. Not sure of the reason still why it is rejected. I doubt it could be because of 2 year rule, that i have to be in Germany for 2 years before i apply for spouse visa !!

Anyhow i have asked the German consulate in India and as well local office over here for the reason of rejection. yet to get response from them.

Is it worth to wait till 2 years complete and then reapply (in case if the rejection reason is 2 years) ? Or even whether to go for Tourist visa by getting a no objection letter from local office in Germany and submit it during my wife tourist visa interview ? Which one is best option ?

After the tourist visa expiry, she has to go back and can i reapply immediately or there is some duration which i need to wait between tourist visa and dependent visa ?

Anybody has an experience like mine, please share your experiences...
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German Spouse Visa Rejected...
Respuesta
16/01/12 4:59 en respuesta a Kannan S.
If your wife comes to Germay quickly , your tax status will be changed. So , its not good for everyone !!!

In my case, I brought my wife to Germany on a tourist visa. Then , she went back and later applied for a spouse visa. Naturally , the embassy guys could not refuse, but they took so much time to issue the visa that my tax status could not change on time and German govt avoided to pay me a huge amount of tax-saving !!!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/01/12 11:32 en respuesta a Kannan S.
ask the consulate the reason for the rejection, in my case they had mentioned that when i had relocated to germany,i was not married and mentioned the gesetz rule § 30.

you can bring your wife in tourist visa, i hope after when she go back , she can again apply for the spouse visa unless you have more than one year residence permit.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/01/12 12:39 en respuesta a Kannan S.
thanks guys for your quick reply...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/01/12 21:48 en respuesta a Kannan S.
You have a right to with your family. Please contact the german embassy from here .ask a german collegue of yours to speak with them. Get an appointment for your wife and a consullar in German embassy. Ask the local behorde here also to send a fax to delhi (i am not sure if they do), Send a letter from your company about you and request for the visa of your wife. e.t.c. there is no way they can refuse without a reason.Try speaking to the visa counsellar in the embassy from here together with a german.this is a first step.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/01/12 1:15 en respuesta a Kannan S.
@Kannan

could you please let me know:
- when did you get married?
- when did you apply for spouse visa?
- when was it rejected?
- Was your marriage verification done in India?

I am still awaiting for spouse visa with a similar case as yours, and I suspect they have delayed it way too long, hence want to know your timeline that they followed in your case.

ps: I applied through Mumbai Consulate.

~rgds
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/01/12 20:35 en respuesta a Kannan S.
Thanks a lot for your reply guys..

I have applied in the end of November 2011. It got rejected in first week of Jan 2012. My wife first received a letter from German consulate that marriage verification has to be started(asking for documents) and on the same day, i received a letter in Germany saying the visa application is refused from local office.

When we checked with local office, they refused to give any response and they have asked me to check with German consulate in India.

As my wife did not submit the A1 certificate, they have put the Visa processing on hold. She has the masters, so we went ahead and applied for Visa without A1. German consulate has given a time till febuary end to produce the A1 , otherwise, Visa will be rejected.

I am not sure why local office has send a letter saying it is rejected (they could have told atleast it is on hold)??? Anyhow reason is known now and we are planning to produce the certificate within the time given.

Will update you guys as well about the status...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/01/12 20:37 en respuesta a Kannan S.
@asc888 : I got married in september 2011 and i applied in chennai consulate
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/01/12 21:45 en respuesta a Kannan S.
Kannan,

Good going . keep us posted . All the best.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott