Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Queries

Alternar
Visa Queries
Respuesta
26/07/05 17:18
Dear All,

I am Savera Singh from India´, curently in Germany working for one of the automobile majors.
I have come here on a work permit(Qualifikation Plan) that is valid till June 2006. My residence permit is valid till Jan 2006.

Most likely my work will be extended beyond this period.In that case, how would i be able to apply for an extension of the work permit and residence permit? For how long this extension can be given ? Is there a minimum period for which i have to go back before I could come to Germany again?

Also please tell me from where i can get more details on how to apply for a german green card.

Regards,
Savera
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Visa Queries
Respuesta
26/07/05 17:31 en respuesta a S R.
Hi again,

As long as your company extends your work contract you can get your residence permit extended without problems. The work permit limit depends on the contract with your company. RP extensions are done in the Foreign office in your city. There is no Green Card anymore.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18