Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

family reunion visa rejected. pls help

Alternar
family reunion visa rejected. pls help
Respuesta
25/06/10 19:02
hi all,
my name is akash currently working in berlin.i have applied for the family reunion visa for my wife. she got rejection stating that i have limited work contract uptill 31 dec 2010. But this is not the case i have unlimited work contract.At the time of applying visa i have submitted the company letter stating that i have unlimited work contract. but i have work permitt uptill 31 dec 2010 that i have to renew every year because ABH give me useuly only 1 year work permit. i am in trouble due to this wrong rejection from ABH please guide me how can i solve this issue. thank you.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: family reunion visa rejected. pls help
Respuesta
25/06/10 19:49 en respuesta a akash malhotra.
If you work in Germany for 2 years you get BE (open work permit). Seems like you have BE. Otherwise ABH would have granted family reunion permit. Go to ABH and talk to them, stating that you are skilled professional, renewal of work permit will not be a problem and show them your unlimited contract. If they dont get convinced, wait till you get BE or press your case with immigration lawyers.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/06/10 2:43 en respuesta a akash malhotra.
hi stutt,
i will be glad if you can give me more information about this BE(open work permit visa). thank you.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/06/10 6:44 en respuesta a akash malhotra.
akash

search "BE work permit" - this has been discussed several time.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/10 14:16 en respuesta a akash malhotra.
Hi Akash,
The best would be that your wife applies for a Intensive German course(6 months available in Volkschule) or a Masters Course and come on a student Visa.

All the best...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/01/11 19:59 en respuesta a akash malhotra.
hi Akash,
may i have your contact no, as i am also into similar kind of mess.. i thnk you can help me out..
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott