Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

difficultites with spouse visa

Alternar
difficultites with spouse visa
Respuesta
12/06/05 17:29
Hi members,
I am new in this forum. I have been working in germany since few years as GC. I am having problem with bringing my wife here. My wife applied for family union visa since last few months. after spending 3 months, our local embassy is verifying her papers.

embassy took 150 euro as verification charge from her. recently an lawyer from embassy went to my wife's hourse to take an interview of her. there was an form had to filled up by her. Almost questions of this form was sexual. I have mentioned a few questions of that form on bellow...
1. when we did first sex after marry.
2. what kind of brith control way we have used.
3. how many times we did sex each day on average.
4. what was the average duration of it,

and lot of questions was there.

After marry, I stayed 3 weeks in my country.
By religion I am a muslim and from a middle east asian country. According our religion this kind of interrogation is absolutely forbidden.
Furthermore, this kind of personal interview has absolutely ruined my personal life.

I heard about that there are few laywers invloved in this forum or website. So, I want to know are they allowed to interrogate on our family life and is there official rules in germany. If it requires lawyer charge to let me know about it, I am agree to pay for that.

cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: difficultites with spouse visa
Respuesta
12/06/05 19:29 en respuesta a morshed akbar.
this "form" that your wife had to fill in,
is this a official paper of the embassy with stamp on it, where it is printed etc. ?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/06/05 12:35 en respuesta a morshed akbar.
Hi morsched

What you mention is all a little bit abnormal.

First time in my life I heard "a lawyer from the embassy" has gone to the house of anybody. Too much interest, the things doesn´t work like that with embassies.

Second: very good point that pwehrli. If you have a paper with logo of Embassy or a stamp, you have a legal case agains them. If not, I don´t know...

Third: no matter where you came from or what religion you have. In the whole world is forbidden this kind of questions (unless you are in a sex doctor). Here in Germany even isn´t permitted to ask a woman if she is married in a work interview.

But some things are not clear to me: where they asked your wife? In your home country or in Germany? She was alone with him? (I mean, has she any whitness?) Did she have a receipt for the 150 euro charge?

In paralell, if you are here in Germany, go to your ABH and ask for the actual state of the whole process. Surely they will explain you.

Ok, if you want tell us more, but the whole case sounds very suspicious to me.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/06/05 12:56 en respuesta a morshed akbar.
"First time in my life I heard "a lawyer from the embassy" has gone to the house of anybody.", this is also the way of doing in my country but they never go there personally, after receiving the marriage papers, they hire people to investigate on the entourage because so many papers are fake down there.

"Third: no matter where you came from or what religion you have. In the whole world is forbidden this kind of questions (unless you are in a sex doctor). Here in Germany even isn´t permitted to ask a woman if she is married in a work interview.", right.

And about the money, she didn't had to pay for it, normally you had to. Sounds interesting but I also paid some money, something like 5000 euros at a Notare here when doing my wife's process, it was a requirement from the Embassy down there, some kinda proof that she was really my wife (I would never invest that much if she wasn't, said the Consul), but I got the money back as soon as she came here and got her registered at the Burgeramt.

But really, man, you can sue them.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/06/05 13:19 en respuesta a morshed akbar.
Hey Bro

Different countries, different habits! Good to know that.

Not in my country. No way. YOU have to go to the embassy, make interminable lines, beg for a number for attention u.s.w. Nobody went to my home, surely they checked the files but It could be a problem to go to my house. I lived 1100 km away from the Embassy.

But, would you answer ONE question about your sexual life to the Beamter in the Embassy or to the hired man to go to your house? No way.

Suspicious isnt´t it?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18