Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

NE Status
Respuesta
2/04/10 13:08
Hi,
I am in a very strange but interesting situation. I am an Indian passport holder with NE status living in Germany for the last 7 years. Since my company is not having much of growth in Germany, I am given options to move either to US or UK or Netherlands. The company's preference is as per the above mentioned order. However I Seem to have a choice. I would like to clarify on the following points.

1) Is there a way to compare a salary that I am drawing in Euros in Germany VS USD or GBP Or Euro in Netherlands?
(Comparison of cities could be Frankfurt, New York, London and Amsterdam)I am asking this because the salary indicated to me on these locations seem to be much lower than my German salary. Its only my feeling though.

2) What will happen to my NE Status in case I choose US or UK or Amsterdam? Which country would be a good option in case if I would like to hold one foot in Germany? Which country would be good from social security money point of view? How long I can stay outside Germany in any of these countries?

3) In case I choose US, is there any impact on my German NE based on the type of Visa in the US (L1 A, Simple L1 or H1)?

Company is giving me these many options purely based on the fact that I am about to get a citizenship in Germany and in such situation, my company is asking me to move out of Germany.

Please share your views.

At the end of the day, if none of those countries are appealing, I may have an option to stay back in Germany and scout for a new job in other companies. However I would not like to take that route because of German language constraints.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
VB

2)
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18