Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

WerkVertrag

Alternar
WerkVertrag
Respuesta
10/12/04 15:30
Hi,

I would like to know if a student can do a Werkvertrag with a company for one task? Is that called selbständig? and if not, what is it called and any special procedures should be followed to be able to do it.

I would appreciate it if you can help me as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance
0 (0 Votos)

Re: WerkVertrag
Respuesta
10/12/04 16:20 en respuesta a work work.
Werkvertrag is something that you must do to exercise any kind of paying work. Yes, a student can do a Werkvertrag with a company for one/several tasks. It's not called a selbständig.
You do not need to do anything for it. You are allowed to do this for 180 half working days/90 full days per year.
The company prepares the werkvertrag and you sign that. That's the procedure!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/12/04 16:34 en respuesta a work work.
Hi,

thanks for the answer.

I am asking this question, since my boss told me that he will not do me this time a regular Werkstudent contract, but a Werkvertrag.

He said that i should then take care of the taxes and everything concerned with the Financeamt.

Am i able to do that with my current student status?

Thank you
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/12/04 17:37 en respuesta a work work.
so far as i can understand, you can do that. just take care of the 180 half working days/90 full days in a year. make your vertrag in a tricky way so that you do not breach the time constraint and you also complete your assignment. at the end of the year, you go to finanzamt to declare and pay your tax. this is not very rare in germany.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/12/04 17:41 en respuesta a work work.
when you bring all the salary slips and tax cards to the finansamt at the end of the year, they will ask you for the required money to get paid. they do not bother other things. they only need the money. and they are happy with that. emoticon
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott