Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Abmahnung

Alternar
Abmahnung
Respuesta
11/02/07 14:28
Hi dears !
i want to konw about "Abmahnung". My employer is very rude to me many many times from the last 6 months without any reason or you can say with on very miner things he shout and says he will give me Abmahnung(its his habbit he is actually immotional person).He has done that 3 or 4 time before with other employees too.Now i am on the target.
I have some questions

1. What is abmahnung
2. What should i act if i get abmahnung
(i must go to arbeitsamt ? or lawyer or just nothing)
3.At the moment he just said to me he will give me but still i did not giben it.I want to plan if i get it what should i do.....(i dont know the best way)
4.If i go to lawyer my relations with employer will be bad and kündigung is sure but if i dont go and accept it then how bad can it be for me or future or new jobs?

my visa and other things not based on my job.I am married with german national.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Abmahnung
Respuesta
11/02/07 18:17 en respuesta a a a.
its a good idea to change the employeee, he seems to be a rude and unfriendly person. It would be very diffcult to work with persons like him...
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Abmahnung
Respuesta
12/02/07 12:59 en respuesta a a a.
Abmahnung (a "written warning" in German) is the formal request by one person to another person to forthwith stop a certain behaviour.

If this formal request is made by an attorney, then it is a cease-and-desist letter (but not a cease-and-desist order, which is called einstweilige Verfügung in German). It is used much more between private parties than a consent decree is in the United States, since German law permits attorneys to file suit to bring an end to an observed wrong, whereas in the United States, parties must have standing to sue.

Taken from Wikipedia.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3