Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Information on Visa for Germany

Alternar
Information on Visa for Germany
Respuesta
12/01/12 10:25
Hi,
I am a citizen of india. I am planing to move to germany on student visa along with my wife, soon.

I have couple of plans for which i wanted to get some suggestions.

1) I am planing to pursue my masters degree and thinking of taking my wife along with me . For this do i have to include my wife's applicaiton during my application itself? . If so what would be the documentation required.

2) Second is , both of us are planing to pursue higher studies (masters , preferably in same uni and course). what would be the documentation required for the same.

Which one would be the better choice and also the easiest.

Regards,
Achal
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Information on Visa for Germany
Respuesta
12/01/12 12:42 en respuesta a Achal Sudheer.
Hi,

I am sorry that I fail to understand your question. - You wish to know about documents you need to apply for visa (or for Uni?) for you and your wife as companion
- or you wish to know about docs needed when both of you apply for visa after you both get admission to a Master course?

Moreover, what exactly is your plan? I could understand it like this: You take admission first and bring your wife with you and she applies later at the same Uni and course. May be little risky if she does not get admission later at the same Uni. And also, it is easier to get a student visa rather than a dependent visa (I think).

And wife at home + wife in the same Uni + wife in the same course even. That's too much of wife in life emoticon No room for oneself. I respect such husbands emoticon

Regards
Tony
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3