Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Permit Issue After Internship

Work Permit Issue After Internship
Respuesta
24/08/12 23:59
Hi all,

I have come to Munich last year from Switzerland for an 6-months internship (Non-EU citizen). They issued D permit. Then, I extended my internship another 6 months and in the mean time, I obtained the Master`s degree from my swiss university. 2nd time, they issued a permit card under  §18 abs. 3. (Another paper was given with the card and "Unselbständige Beschäftigung im Rahmen des Fachpraktikums bei der Firma x,..  gestattet. Der Aufenthaltstitel erlischt mit o.g. Beschäftigung.Selbständige Tätigkeit nicht gestattet." is written.)

Now, I`ve got a job offer with 46k annual salary from another company. It is related to my masters in Switzerland and internship in Germany. It is a software engineering job (I expect that it will be considered high skilled job).  I went to KVR last week because my contract will be expiring in 10 days. After that, I want to continue in this new job. They told me that I cannot apply from here while I am in Germany. I must go back to Switzerland or my home country and apply from there. The guy in the info desk(reception) told me this. However, I called them 1 month ago before I found this job and a lady told that I am allowed to apply before my permit expires if I find a job.

I am quite experienced to know that these people behave differently when you are alone or with some proffessional help (German citizen, lawyer etc.).  Moreover, sometimes they are not sure and just tell u the long but very well-known solution for them. These are general behaviour of people, I am not complaining or critisizing Germans. Do not feel offended please emoticon

All in all, is there any possibility to apply for my new permit from Germany because I think that it will take longer from outside and I am not even considering the positive/negative result, just application process.. Do you have any experience in this issue?

Thank you in advance!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18