Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Deregistration process

Alternar
Deregistration process
Respuesta
28/08/06 18:11
I am in Germany on a work permit, My wife is on a dependent permit. She plans to go back to India. But we want to keep the option of her coming back anytime.So in this regard I have the following questions.
1.Is it a must to deregister?
2. By deregistring before leaving, will she lose he dependent visa validity?

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Deregistration process
Respuesta
28/08/06 18:21 en respuesta a sachin purtipli.
She can keep herself in Germany registered, but her residence permit will be void automatically after not-being present on German soil more than 6 months.

She can travel to Germany every 6 months to keep her residence permit "alive".

Dont ask me whether the border police can control how long she was outside of Germany etc.. I dont know the answer.. probably they can not.. but it is a risk as lawfully the residence permit becomes automatically void after 6 months of absence..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Deregistration process
Respuesta
29/08/06 3:13 en respuesta a sachin purtipli.
Lacrima wrote:
Dont ask me whether the border police can control how long she was outside of Germany etc.. I dont know the answer.. probably they can not..

IMHO they can. In the airports the police might check the flight data and any other thing thru their computers. I was for summer training in 1994 and 1996 in Germany and in 1996 Alien Office could find where I was registered in 1994 in Germany. If they can find it, I think the police in the airports can find anything about you.

I remember the discussions of previous government about saving even all the internet data in Germany for the last 12 months, to trace the things for security and terrorism reasons.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18