Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job search visa after studies

Alternar
Job search visa after studies
Respuesta
16/07/10 3:34
Hello

I am a Masters student about to finish my studies here in Germany. Could someone tell me the following:
1. The number of days one can work with the Arbeitssuchend visa.
2. The amount we need to show in our bank account to be able to get this Arbeitsuchend visum?
3. Do international fresher students really get some jobs ? I am a biomedical student. If possible, can someone tell me the sites where i can find real openings, where international people are considered?
Please do reply.
Awaiting for response,
Aparna.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Job search visa after studies
Respuesta
16/07/10 14:15 en respuesta a aparna k.
1. the same as that of your student visa
90 full days/180 half days

but you may have to pay full health insurance(ca.130€),almost double of your student tarif.

pls do remember that this one year period will begin from the exact date of your graduation.

http://dejure.org/gesetze/AufenthG/16.html
check §16 Abs 4

2. it is for one year. so somewhere arnd 3000 Euro should be sufficient. Usually for this one year extension,they will not be strict on funds if you dont have any credit problem in the past. (during your studies)

3. I don't have knowledge abt your field. the international students do get jobs provided they prepare themselves for the German job market,like langugage proficiency.
I would like to refer this job portal
www.jobpilot.de
ofcoz it is in German.it wont be difficult to navigate through if you are familiar with basic German.

all the best.
Varadharajan
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Job search visa after studies
Respuesta
16/07/10 23:58 en respuesta a aparna k.
Thank you so much.
That was pretty helpful.
Gud luck in your career,
Aparna.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers