Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Info on Nachpraktikum

Alternar
Info on Nachpraktikum
Respuesta
2/09/06 0:14
Hi Friends,
I have finished my first masters course in Germany in March-2006, and joined in a second masters in the month of April. Now I want to find a Nachpraktikum on the basis of my first masters degree. As it is already around 6 months after my masters course, please let me know if there is any time limit to apply for a nachpraktikum after the course is completed. Also let me know if joining for a second masters course affects in any way to find a nachpraktikum or its related visa.
Thanks in advance,
Ravi
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Info on Nachpraktikum
Respuesta
2/09/06 16:21 en respuesta a Ravikanth Mallappa.
There should not be any problem to do a nachpraktikum now. The 6 months do not matter. Try to find one praktikum and change your visa status to do this. you can easily get this permission as this is allowed according to AufG §17.

Joining to a second masters course should not affect to find a nachpraktikum or related visa.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/09/06 18:37 en respuesta a Ravikanth Mallappa.
Dear mk,
Thank you so much for the information
Ravi
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/11/06 20:08 en respuesta a Ravikanth Mallappa.
Hello all,

I am too persuading one company for nachpraktikum. Meantime, when I enquired at AuslanderBehorde the officer said to come after one week as she needs to discuss with her officer about it. Anyhow, she said me according to law 16(aufenthg.) it might be possible and she also given me one copy of the law to me. But, this law 16 is normally applicable to students during studies(I had the same during my studies). I asked about Aufenthaltsbewilligung(law 28) but she said according to revised regulations law 16 is enough. I am little bit confused because the officer is not having any previous experience regarding nachpraktikum(few months ago when i enquired about nachpraktikukm, she said what it is!!!). Well, I hope she will come out with positive solution after communicating with her officer.

Meantime, here I request, if anybody is having exact text of new law regarding this nachpraktikum then please send the link or text. I shall be thankful for the help. I have hardly 3 weeks left of my present student visa.

Thank you,

Iqbal.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3