Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Interview for Einbürgerung

Alternar
Respuesta
17/07/07 12:51
Hi,

I am from Baden Württemberg and applied for DE Citizenship. After all application formalities, they sent me 3 pages of Deutsche Freiheitliche Demokratische Grundordnung and asked to prepare for the interview.

Does anybody have experience with such type of interviews? and if yes, what do they ask there and do the questions asked come only from these 3 pages??

pls do share ur experiences and comments.

Thank you.

vsk
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Interview for Einbürgerung
Respuesta
19/07/07 9:30 en respuesta a s v.
http://www.focus.de/wissen/bildung/einbuergerungstest/einbuergerungstest_aid_20544.html

Besides above info, there is an "Orientierungskurs" offered by VHS or other schools. Its 40-Hour course(1week) and if you get it, then the rest would be "Zeitung Lese-Prüfung".

In this 2nd part, you will be asked to read it before Beamte(in) and then questions will be asked to know your understanding about the topic.

With new Law, according to my info, everyone >16y is obligatory to do Deutsche-Zertifikat B1 Prüfung. Perhaps, not all the Behörde are informed/directed about it.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/07/07 18:11 en respuesta a s v.
@A.T.

Thanks for the good linke and valuable information.

It would be more helpful for me, if anyone can share their personal interview experiences.

Anyone from BW???

vsk
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/07/10 15:47 en respuesta a s v.
Today I have got a letter from amt regarding my einbürgerung. They asked me to get an appointment to sign some Loyalität document in front of them. Also they have sent me some documents and asked me to go through this document and they want to discuss the content of that document with me. Have any one attended such interview before in karlsruhe ? If so please let me know what exactly the interview is about? Thanks!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/10 16:05 en respuesta a s v.
I did it in Bayern. They check your general awareness about political systems, parties, etc

1. Which political parties are in the center, state level
2. what happens when there is only one party (dictatorship)
3. what does democracy mean
4. grundgesetz
5. freiheitliche demokratische grundordnung http://www.info4alien.de/einbuergerung/material/FDGO.htm summarizes basically more or less everything
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/07/10 12:49 en respuesta a s v.
Hi Supersid,
Thanks for the info. Do you know how long the einbürgerung procedure takes place after this interview?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott