Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working in Other EU with GC

Alternar
Working in Other EU with GC
Respuesta
1/02/05 14:48
Hi All ,

I have asked this before , but never got a replay.So asking it again .

My company is taken over by another german company. They have a branch in austria also.

They are asking me to relocate there permanently . I Dont want to lose my german work permit and start fresh in austria.

So my Question is ?

1, Can i work in austria with my german green card , if i get a contract from my german company .

2, As my GC 5 year perios ends in August this year .What would be best to do ?

Bye for now
Pac
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Working in Other EU with GC
Respuesta
1/02/05 15:22 en respuesta a Du Pac.
your AE is not valid in Austria and you will never get NE if you go.
maybe with NE situation will be better but I am afraid that only with citizenship (7-8 years) you can work in whole EU without losing it.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/02/05 15:27 en respuesta a Du Pac.
so you should stay in G till August and than get NE. after it you should keep flat in D and go there min. 2 times per year. than after another two years when you get citizenship you are free.

if you go to Austria completely you start from 0 and I think in A you need more time to reach CS than in D.
If you get NE and go to A completely you could lose NE but I am not sure.
You need good lawyer (Detlefs) before you decide.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/02/05 15:53 en respuesta a Du Pac.
Thanks for replay from you all .

Is it possible for me to work in austria if i get a contract and hold the GC in germany.

Like i will be registered here with german contract and work there .

Bye
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
1/02/05 17:11 en respuesta a Du Pac.
it is posible but your firma must do it right way. try to get your vertrag on german firma which sends you to Austria.
if you stay out of D more than 6 monthts than you lose visa. so keep some address and job in G, go there few times a year and do job in A.
In that case you could even get 100% tax returned becuse you were more than 6 months (alltogether, not in one peace) out of D
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott