Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job visa after studies

Alternar
Job visa after studies
Respuesta
19/06/12 10:26
Hi all,

I am master student at the german university and I come from India. I am finishing my studies and I know that I can get job search visa after my studies for one year. But I want to go to India after my studies and work there for two years. Can I get the job search visa after two years from India, with my german university degree? Is that possible?

Please clarify me doubt.

Thank you

Bala.  
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Job visa after studies
Respuesta
19/06/12 15:07 en respuesta a Bala Dinesh Ka.
as for as I know, the job search visa is valid for one year from the date you are graduated (for eg. the date mentioned in degree certificate).
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/06/12 16:14 en respuesta a Bala Dinesh Ka.
If you Leave the country completely(abmeldung) after studies, You have to start from zero again if you want to come again to germany.

Baba
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/06/12 20:35 en respuesta a Bala Dinesh Ka.
try to talk with ausländerbehorde..may be they give you an exception. Law has been changed , now you have 18 months to search a job after studies...good luck
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott