Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

UK migration.

Alternar
UK migration.
Respuesta
29/09/04 17:26
1 ) which papers required for the migration to uk if i am asian national and my wife is german national and i have residence status not like green card but on behalf of my partener.

2 ) what would be the process, should i apply from Germany or from uk.

if someone has same experience please define.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: UK migration.
Respuesta
29/09/04 17:55 en respuesta a a a.
Your wife can move there without problem but you should get a visa at the UK embassy like anyone normal, except that your visa will state that you can work there as relative to a EU citizen.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/09/04 18:12 en respuesta a a a.
I have aplied from germany, becoz i am living in germany right now, even though we both are asians. So, if you are in UK better apply from there.

But if your wife is german, then why do you need uK immg, you both should be EU citizens and it would be valid anywere in Europe.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
29/09/04 19:33 en respuesta a a a.
*you both should be EU citizens* not until he changes his citizenship, until then he still Asian national and will be granted, as relative to a EU citizen a one year visa renewable.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18