Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Alternar
Job Find
Respuesta
26/07/04 15:50
Hi me Raj,

Sorry i write english. My english very very good and german ok language start. I know german with book in India and be fluent in 1-2 month. I work hard. I see your german president Fisher in India and he say that German company want Indian IT worker. Now new immigration law make it very easy to have job in Germany. I work 2 year help desk and program at home. I know c++, java, mysql, sql server, oracle, vb, asp, jsp, .net. Can be programmer, db administrator, network administrator or anything need in. I want to start job look. Can you help with job english site? I know you make good money and IT man can make 82,000 euro in start and get work permit for good. I know i work hard and can make 82,000 in from start. No problem. I can work now and sign contract also now. How many contract offer you think I get in first start. I want choose good company and when get 10 offer, I only take good company. I be Indian and work hard and worth money.

Thank you for response now.

Raj.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Job Find
Respuesta
26/07/04 16:22 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
what is your educational qualification and from which kind of institute have you finished your basic education ?

Before anything could be answered could you answer this ?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 16:26 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hello raj_raj,

After seeing your post let me point out some illusions critical points though it is not decent on my part to say those.
1. Your english is not good as you say.
2. Being fluent in german in 1-2 months is a big joke and that too where you dont have a chance of speaking with other people frequesntly. You are talking about some super-human feat here.
3. You seem to be believing too much into what Mr. Fischer says about getting jobs with 82K in germany. The ground reality is completely different here in germany. There are not many people with more than 50K salary in germany. Just having knowledge in computers wont land u such a high paying job.

Finally since you seem to be so interested in finding a job in germany the following websites will help you in starting
www.jobpilot.de, www.monster.de. but unfortunately there are not many english sites to look for a job in germany. But you can try it out in google if you work hard.

regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 16:26 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi Starter,

I have IT degree in Indian university.

Please give information asked for.

Raj.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 16:42 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi Raj,

Can u give some more details of regarding which Indian University and which IT Degree u have ??

Amol.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 16:46 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hello Raj,

" I see your german president Fisher in India and he say that German company want
Indian IT worker. "

Just for ur Information, Mr. Joschka Fischer is Germany's foreign minister
not The President.The name of the German President is Mr. Horst Köhler !

Regarding the job search !!!
Kindly find the job searching links from the following link !!.

http://www.trust7.com/living_in_germany/links/jobs

All the best !!!!
Shino
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 17:17 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
For me this post looks more like a joke emoticon))
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 17:56 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi all,

Thank you all nice posts. Help is always nice. Jokes not nice.

Sorry for you, you want to make joke about me. That is no joke. But thanks to nice person that write help links here. My english good, only bad german. This will be fixed in 1-2 months. I will be fluent, you see. Then who laughs and make joke. Not me! Can you germans speak Hindi?

Thank you.

Raj.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:04 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Dear raj_raj from India.

You have landed in the wrong forum. Here the guys are not Germans, the majority are Green-Card holders from various countries. So pls dont try to create some misunderstanding by pulling Germans into this. The only German I know here is the owner of the forum, a gentleman called Detlef.

By Indian IT Degree you must be meaning a BE in Computer science, right? Look into some websites to get a real picture of Germany´s job market. Being short-tempered doesnt help. And dont dream of the 82K. For that you have to b some rocket scientist in NASA with 30 years experience!!

All the best.

A Green Card holder from India.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:07 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Dear Raj_Raj

Germans do not need to speak Hindi. You are the one who looking for an opportunity in Germany.

Here we are ready to help, if your attitude is good.

If you can become fluent in german in 1-2 months just with a book, then please write a book "How to be fluent in German within 1-2 months". So it will be helpful for others.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:09 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hello Raj_raj

If you get 10 offers, please choose the best one (dont choose all 10) and refer the rest nine to me. (I am looking for nine offers, offering 82K)

Thanks in Advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:13 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Guys

Are you fucking blind. This guy intentionally makes a mockery out of the Indians & it's obvious he is not an Indian

Cheers, sveko
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:17 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi sveko,

I aggree with you...I think Cool dude is back with a new ID.

Amol.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:35 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi ,

I absolutely agree with Amol and Sveko as there seems to be a reason for it.

* It would be just a coincidence that he knows a lot about Germany, trust7, Fischer, 84k Sal, multiple s/w desciplines, previous threads.

* If he is really interesting to know all this, there are sufficient threads in this forum which can answer all his question rather than posting them afresh again.

could raj_raj specifically mention from where did he had his engineering and from which descipline ? can he really speak hindi then let him do that ?

We are not intending to make joke of what you said, what you can or what you asked but your intention does not seem very sincere. If you are really genuine person to ask for there things then do a lot of research and then come again with very specific questions. Nobody would mind as they are not hurting us and we are here to help others.

Starter.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:40 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hallo Forum friends,

Let us stop here posting answers for the joker "Raj_Raj" and concentrate on better things unless he comes with more specific question and details.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 18:49 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi all,

I have BE in Computer science.

I hear pay is good in germany and Fisher say 82,000 to have not problem with visa. This should also be possible to me.

Desmond i am sorry to give bad attitude. I only want help from you, not problem. But people make fun of me so i am sorry. Do not know this book "How to be fluent in German within 1-2 months". The book i have called "Learn German in 30 Days". I think 30 days to soon and I need more time. This is why 1-2 months needed. 30 days too fast for me. I let you know.

Sveko, why you make fun of me being Indian? and I do not think I am a cool dude, only say what Fisher say. Only looking for good job in Germany.

Thank you who help me.

Raj.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 19:09 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi Raj_Raj

You english very very very good. German also good good in 2 day
You work very very good good.
It is this is are be were was!
What is you email then I tell 20 job 100K Euro/month

bye bye bye bye
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 19:13 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
All the best in your job search...

Do let us know if you could able to find 10 jobs.. please consider our forum.. try to help others to give rest 9 jobs for 82 k

VSK
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/07/04 19:16 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
haan Raj_Raj..

aapki mulakat Fisher saaheb se kahan hui thi jisse aap itana khush ho gaye unaki baaton mein.. kaun se akhbar mein aapne padha tha ki Fischer saaheb bhartiya programarron ko is kadar bula rahe hain..

i would not mind helping you ( if i can ) but all your replies really make me think twice what you mean. Sorry friends i replied in Hindi because i wanted to know the genuine-ness of the sender if he replies fast we can guess he is really a programmer looking for that 82k which is so easy to get here...
0 (0 Votos)

Re: I'm Back
Respuesta
26/07/04 20:24 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Yo boys!

I'm back, but promise to be good, so stay cool and do not worry. Cool Dude is back in action, but with a new attitude!

Yo Amol, dude I did not write this sh** about finding a job. You got the wrong dude this time. I can write good English, which you can see by just reading it.

Later,
Cool Dude
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/07/04 13:53 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
I dont know, I mean about the english of Raj. It is possible that he thinks his english is very good and that is normal. His mother language is not english and the difficulty degree to learn a foreign language has to do precisely with the mother language and we all know, hindi has nothing to do with english. That's why I say, it is possible that he is convinced, his english is very good... By the way, it is not sooooo bad... We all understood what he ment.

I know the case of a friend, she learned for many years english in Spain, as she came to Sweden to learn more english she began to get bad marks, she learned bad.

So, but one thing is clear, Raj cannot learn flüßiges Deutsch in 2 months. Please Raj, if you want to learn german, you will going to need more time, and no way with a simple book. I recommend you to go to an institut, maybe Goethe Institut in your city, if available. (this is no Ad!!) :-D

If you need to explain your projects in german you should know more than "Hallo, ich komme aus...", "Wo kann ich den Bus nehmen" oder "Wohin gehen Sie"... ;-)

If Raj's Post was seriously or not, that's actually not so relevant.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/07/04 14:12 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hey guys ..

As said before ...Do put a end to stupid topics .
Its our ex cool dude ...Who just wanna create fuss ...

If some one wanna do some thing let him do it ...Wil come back

Cheers,Pic
ps: Whos cool dude , I do know .
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Can Anyone help?
Respuesta
20/09/04 16:32 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
Hi Nawaz,

"Hello there all wats up?", none much under the sun up herre.

"I would like to relocate myself in germany caz great raw market for IT experts there", who told'ya dat? where read' ya dat? The IT market up here is on the lo-lo since quite some times now, so ya better check yo figures on daat.

"can anyone point me to a better website from where i can get a good response in this regard for job", a "better" website means this one ain't good enuff, right? but let me tell ya da main focus of this site is not to search or give IT jobs but to discuss issues, problems and experiences regarding life in Germany and the GC Scheme.

"I have inquired about almost everything to get an GC but 1st requirement i will net is an offer letter from a company in germany", u're right so ya'll better visit first websites like jobscout, monster, jobpilot, stepstone and get something from there, ya heard?

D.

PS Do you happen to speak and understand German?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/02/05 20:04 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
I have done B.E - Computer Engineering at University of Pune, India
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/02/05 23:17 en respuesta a Raj Shamar.
MAybe deep in our minds we are all looking for some fun. That's right! Each one of us need some entertainment sometimes. I admit that I sometimes dreamt getting 10 offers at the same time! So raj has just made that dream look like a viable reality by talking about it as if it was a real possibility. And... yeah haven't you ever felt as if you were a native german speaker when you pronounced your first complete sentence in german or any other foreign language? Learning something sometimes makes one too enthusiastic and excited... But just a little bit of imagination doesn't hurt, instead it breaks down all the rules! A person who has once really imagined that "there was no countries" could not get a stay permit in USA for years! Do you know who he was? Some of you may already guess it just from the sentence "imagine there's no countries" Sounds like a lyric? Maybe a line from a song? A song which penetrated to the souls of a hundred millions of people? A number which is well beyond what the politicians could themselves imagine! Such a great amount of imagination that it must have been terminated? Just imagine, imagine...
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott