Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Germany visa (Mr. Detlef your help please!)

Alternar
Need your advice.

I am citizen of India, working in US with H1B since 2001 for joint co-operation with German Co. I enter in Germany March 2004 with Business visa. I extend my visa in May for 90 days, than I ask for one more months to stay in Germany and I got (with letter from Company) one month stay. So I am in Germany from March 167 days.

As my training for new Technology is not finished I need to stay in Germany, but not possible to extend of my stay in Germany. Local office told me that I should go to India and apply for new Visa at Consulate. My employer in US and German company are in same business.

My question is what type of visa should I get??

Thanks for help.

Parth
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Germany visa (Mr. Detlef your help please!)
Respuesta
25/08/04 17:22 en respuesta a Parth Patel.
Hi Parth,

please send a mail to trust7. I will forward it to our lawyers.

Best regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/04 17:25 en respuesta a Parth Patel.
"I will forward it to our lawyers" :-) things are really picking up, don't they ? ;-)

Time to get this DAS thing for me.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/04 17:28 en respuesta a Parth Patel.
Hi Daniel,

be careful with 'Rechtsschutzversicherung'. I doubt that they will include 'Alien Law' and I am sure, that tey only help if you get a case, I mean trouble.

Our service will protect you from trouble :-))

Tschüß
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/04 17:49 en respuesta a Parth Patel.
I mean, I don't think I'll get in trouble, that's really not my type and the only thing that has restrained me from this insurance is the fact that none has in their list Auslandersrecht, which is quite strange because it could serve a lot and they could really win from there.

But maybe it's because most aliens (I dunno but each time I write this word, it makes me think of "Aliens", the movie, asking myself if that's really what we are :-) ), who invoque the Auslandersrecht do that in addition with the Asylum one and as people asking for Asylum struggle to get their life in order and thus, do care about the money they pay, which is sometimes paid by a third party, these people are reluctant to include it.

But... whoever tries that, will really see how it's worthing it... Could be a good business idea :-)

But I will wait for the concrete services to be known before really deciding and as we have to wait just for a couple of weeks, that won't kill us.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/08/04 18:07 en respuesta a Parth Patel.
HI Mr Detlef,

Like to know what kind of insurance we should take to cover alien law .

I also have a lawyers insurnce but i really dont know what does it cover .. So for what insurance we ask for .

Could your lawyer group give us soem tips ..What insurance to take and what not to take ???

Cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18