Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

New GC
Respuesta
26/10/04 17:47
Hi All,

I have a difficulty situation here in Germany and I need some suggestions.
I work for Siemens in Brazil and I was invited to get a period of time here in Germany to participate in a project. So, I came using a "Know Transfer" Visa which give me 1 year + 1 year(extension). So, the time to go back is coming (February) but I want to get a new opportunity here in Germany. I have talked with Siemens but they don't have the possibility to hire me in this moment.
I think that I have some good qualifications and I speak german (not fluent). Of course that I need to find another job but I am little bit nervous about this changes in immigration law. I don't know if will be easy to find a sponsor for this visa now, when the new law start at 1.1.05. What do you think guys?
Is it possible to get a GC now? I have until end February to get another opportunity but I was thinking if this changes will not make thinks more complicated to get a visa in this moment.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott