Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

ARTE TV Paris looking for GC family, preferably in North Germany

Alternar
Hello !

I am a french german documentary maker, working with the well regarded french german public TV ARTE, in Paris. I am just preparing a 26 min topic about the question of "family reunification in Germany and Denmark". Our purpose is to look on two or three cases, very concretely, without scandale, but with sensitivity, showing how family reunification is handled in those two countries, what are the difficulties, the problems for those who don't manage to do it, etc.

One of the people I would like to portrait would be a GC holder whith family in Germany. Was it easy to come with family, is it beter , what are the difficulties, the realtions with german authorities, habits etc.

The story would be for television, so we could come for a day to this family, follow a little of the daily life (at home and at work, no haress, no stress), talk about the different issues.

As we are working about Denmark too, best would be for us somebody living in North Germany, Hamburg, Schleswig Holstein etc. But if you are elsewhere and interested, don't hesitate to contact me.
The best days would be around the 12 or 13th of november, but the earlier you can contact me, the better, so we can see if it fits.

My direct mail :
pierrof@hotmail.com,
tel : +33 6 12 47 11 37

Thanks very much for your help.
Yours sincerely,
Pierre-Olivier François
Arte-tv, www.arte-tv.com
bureau : 5 rue Agar
75016 Paris
0 (0 Votos)

Re: ARTE TV Paris looking for GC family, preferably in North Germany
Respuesta
29/10/04 15:23 en respuesta a pierre francois.
If it's on the 13th and you don't intend to shot at my company, I can be your man, even if my family reunion was surely quite different with those of the others.

We could even shot in French if you want.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: ARTE TV Paris looking for GC family, preferably in North Germany
Respuesta
29/10/04 17:29 en respuesta a pierre francois.
hello D.
well I would love to talk to you about that, but how ? can you give me a tell number, or sent me an SMS on my cell to call you back ?
+ 33 6 12 47 11 37
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18