Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

New Visa related forum!

Alternar
New Visa related forum!
Respuesta
11/03/04 19:43
Thank you Atreides!

You made a good suggestion and here it is, our new Forum!

Best regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

New Visa related forum!
Respuesta
20/04/04 9:55 en respuesta a trust 7.
how do i get a new visa card
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Help! Creative looking to relocate
Respuesta
21/04/04 19:15 en respuesta a trust 7.
I need urgent help! I currently work in media in the UK, working freelance for the BBC, Channel 4 and MTV as an editorial/marketing coordinator. I am also involved in freelance writing projects, coordinating film festivals and fashion shows. I also established my own company in 2001 designing beach bags, beachwear as well as commissioning jewellry.

I am looking to relocate to Germany, specifically Saarbruecken. I have lived in the Uk for the majority of my life however I was born in Nigeria and have a Trinidadian mother (so I have dual nationality). I do have right of abode in the UK so I can come and go as I please.

From what I gather Germany has very strict rules governing immigration - I am therefore stuck, because I am finding it quite difficult to find a job there because of the language difficulty (I don't speak German) and I do not possess a EC passport. My line of work is quite creative therefore I am not quite sure whether it is an area that is appreciated in immigration terms.

I do so very much want to have this experience but don't know how to gain it....does anyone have any advice? Help I'm at a loss!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott