Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

National Employment Visa rejected for Company Validity checks at Germany

I had Appointment at Mumbai Consulate on 2nd Aug.
That time they asked for KmK for my degree and Original ZAV.
Then they asked for EMployer ID proof and Company Registration certificate via email.

I submitted all documents on 3rd Sept in 1-2pm window. Employer had fedex ed the documents to me.
Now on 1st Oct I got the rejection mail. the PDF says as below

Anyone know Cellesto Services - Bielefeld and any exp with them??
The examinations carried out as part of the visa procedure could not confirm the employer. There are considerable doubts about its legitimacy and the associated job offer. The information provided could not be verified beyond doubt. -

Employer is going to apply for Remorse etc - I have no idea what Checks they carried out there in Germany..

The PDF says that Remorse can be applied in Court of Berlin.
- 1. Please give more information about Remorse - is it Viable option?  if it takes another 2-3 months then it is useless.

2. Can I do something from here or only Employer can do at Berlin only? What document they can submit?

Thanks for your time and support.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18