Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Green Visa for work in germany

Alternar
Green Visa for work in germany
Respuesta
23/10/04 18:44
Hi I am new to this .Actually I am from India & i have an offer from one of the indian company to work in Germany because of their collabration with german company.
Company said that u will get green card of germany.u will wotk there for one year.
i want to know with this type card, Am i able to change company afterwords over there? also if i get married what is chances of getting work permit or green card to my wife?

Amol
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Green Visa for work in germany
Respuesta
25/10/04 19:52 en respuesta a amol pathak.
The German green card is nothing like US green card, which enables u to acquire resident permit after 5 years. Fortunately the zuwanderungsgesetz (foreign law) which was just recently passed removes this hurdle finally. The details of this are being drafted. Most green card holders are keen to know details of this draft and if they will qualify but 2 things are clear and certain
i) One must have a good knowledge of German
ii) Must make a 60 mths contribution in the pension fund.

You will be able to change your employer and its relatively easy. But without knowing German language the chances are almost 0%, in current job-market (unless you have extremely rare skills).
One must wait 1 year before his spouse is able to work. But if its IT field then the spouse can work immediately. After 2 years however there is no restriction for spouse.
Germany is expensive and cost of living depends upon place to place. So make sure your consultant firm in not sucking every penny that you earn. Salaries ranges from 35000 - 60000 Euros
depending upon experience and skill.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/10/04 17:19 en respuesta a amol pathak.
Thank you for giving reply

I want to know more of stutgart the place where i have to work.
I want to what is cost factor for city.
Since accomodation & transportation costs are borne by company.
so what salary should i get? to live in this city quite comfortably
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/10/04 17:42 en respuesta a amol pathak.
If the accomodation is excluded you can be happy with 42k (with 3yrs experience)

But others pls guide

regards
Jacakl.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7