Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Bfa and voluntary payments

Alternar
Bfa and voluntary payments
Respuesta
7/10/04 23:52
Just wanted to tell you people that I got an answer from BFA, doesn't look good but I will read it along and will tell you what, been too tired at the moment.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Bfa and voluntary payments
Respuesta
8/10/04 13:16 en respuesta a NoBody.
OK. Take your time.
We are waiting.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/10/04 14:06 en respuesta a NoBody.
I'Ve decided to read it on the week-end or tonite becasue as it is one of an importance for most people here, I don't want to miss or misinterpreate something.

There are some rules in it that I have to check and list so I can put it here, may be in FAQ (just have to find where it is again :-) ) but as far as I got a straigth answer, the 6 months of 2001 I wanted to pay have to be forgotten, I can only start paying for this year and only starting February (was unemployed since January) which will only make 3 out of the 10 months I was willing to pay.

But I will say more after, maybe tonite from home or early tomorrow morning.

It's the week-end and since a couple of weeks, we use to go on wee-end with good nuz, anyone got some?

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/10/04 14:47 en respuesta a NoBody.
Would you be so kind to post this answer in forum?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/10/04 14:50 en respuesta a NoBody.
If it's not as long as SudSud's posts, I will put that here too, but if it is, I will then make a link to the page on the FAQ where I will post it. But you will be informed, that's sure.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/10/04 15:54 en respuesta a NoBody.
Hi, I'm also in the same situation. I was arbeitslos for 1 months in 2001. I do not know what will happen after my Greencard expires, when I have only 59 months of insurance paid.

Any ideas appreciated.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/10/04 13:29 en respuesta a NoBody.
Just a reminder.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/10/04 12:47 en respuesta a NoBody.
Still waiting...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/10/04 14:14 en respuesta a NoBody.
NoBody did you forget something?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Bfa and voluntary payments - From NoBody
Respuesta
20/10/04 14:23 en respuesta a NoBody.
Been away for sometimes, sorry, had a lot to cope with.
I decided not to write about that anymore. No, don't look at me like that. I've said "not to write" I didn't say "not to say" so I decided to do it in another way: I'm looking for someone with a scanner I can send the papers to and I will have to scan them and send me the copy back so we could publish the complete papers (deleting my person info, for sure) because I've seen that there's too much things there that it's better to put the original documents and then out T7 lawyers can check and say word about it.

Anyone, just le me know...

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/10/04 21:48 en respuesta a NoBody.
Hi D.,

Read your email.

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/10/04 23:40 en respuesta a NoBody.
Hi NoBody,
If Fax is no problem for you, then you can create efax(www.efax.com) account and fax document to your number,you will get document by email as scanned. That is what I do,If I need scanned document.

Regards.

Dilbir
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/10/04 1:34 en respuesta a NoBody.
Hi dilbir,

Thanks for the tip, I do have an eFax account (since 1999 in fact, I've received my first German contract with it :-) ) but these last days, I seem to be unable to receive anything on it, I can't understand one.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/10/04 14:16 en respuesta a NoBody.
Or simply sign-up by ARCOR PIA, and you can send and receive faxes. The first 5 every month are free. The registration is free too.

• Fax-Versand und -Empfang (5 Versendungen im Monat kostenfrei)

http://www.arcor.de/ueb/ueber_pia.php
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18