Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Change of Job

Alternar
Change of Job
Respuesta
19/01/05 9:34
Hi all,

I would like to know the procedure to change the employer name in my visa(change of job), I am a greencard visa holder. Do my prospective employer need to get some clearance from Arbeitsamt or do we just need to go with the offer letter to Ausländeramt. Can any one tell the exact procedure.

Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Change of Job
Respuesta
19/01/05 12:30 en respuesta a Ramu K.
The exact procedure differs from one Ausländeramt to another. According to the new law, the Ausländeramt is now responsible for the whole procedure. However, the praxis has shown that they can send you, same as before, to the Arbeitsamt, for your own good actually - to speed up the process. Some of the people think however that it is wrong to send GCs to Arbeitsamt, because of the paragraph 46 section 2 of the BeschV.

Nevertheless, the Arbeitsamt should only check only if your salary is approx. > 39000 Euro and if you are (still) working in IT area. Normally once you get to responsible person in Arbeitsamt this was done within minutes. And if these conditions are met you must get visa for new company.

If you however get any problem with Ausländeramt, there are two options
a) find a lawyer who will try to do this for you
b) complain to Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit, and also complain to Bundesinnenministerium.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Change of Job
Respuesta
19/01/05 18:25 en respuesta a Ramu K.
Regarding complaints... is there any instance between AA beamter and Bundesministerium? Ok, every beamter has a supervisor/superios officer, but I would expect something on the state level (like within Bayern, Berlin, Norhein-Westfalen, etc). I mean, federal government seems like a topmost, final step. It's quite a step between simple beamter and federal ministry, don't you think? Any comments on that one, Detlef?

P.S.
Very simple example - I wanted to visit the UK and there is a special procedure if you're taking your dog with you. My local veterinarian clinic screwd me up in this procedure and I paid a visit to the Kreis authorities. And this vet there called the clinic (right away in front of me) and solved everything in a matter of minutes.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott