Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Suggestion: Inviting Spouse to Germany

Alternar
Suggestion: Inviting Spouse to Germany
Respuesta
29/11/06 19:59
Hi,
I am working in DE since 2 years as a GC. I am getting married soon and wondering which way is the best for her to come to Germany. As a student or dependent.

She is looking to work in Germany and I am not sure if she can do it as a dependent. Moreoever is it possible to start as a student and then work? As I am working already, how will the decision effect her health insurance?

Thanks in advance for sharing u r experience.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Suggestion: Inviting Spouse to Germany
Respuesta
30/11/06 13:26 en respuesta a Raj Soman.
Hi,
rajsoman

"student or dependent".

Each has its own pros n cons

As a dependent she can avil health insurance on yours and may get work permit after a year or so.

As a student she has to take care of her own insurance (for students its very less)and she is allowed to work for 3 months in a year max(part time kind of jobs),if she finds a job, can say good bye to studies emoticon

Have a lot of fun .....
Matrix
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Suggestion: Inviting Spouse to Germany
Respuesta
1/12/06 13:17 en respuesta a Raj Soman.
dependant visa is better for her.

with student visa she can get full time work only after she finnishes Studium in Germany and only in area where she got german degree.

with dependant visa she can work after 1 year in any area. maybe even from the first day. There are such a cases but it was pure luck.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott