Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

FiktionsBescheinigung

Alternar
FiktionsBescheinigung
Respuesta
24/02/09 22:13
Hi guys,
need help!!!!!!
I lost the job and went to AB to change my visa status since my visa says " the visa is valid only for the current employer". When i went on the first day, the lady in AB told me that i will get for 6 months. Then i went to AB on the next day but she gave me only for 3 months. When i asked about "what she said yesterday", she replied first u will get only 3 months... If i find a new job within 3 months, then i hope it will be ok.. if not will they extend further 3 more months?

thanks in advance

ps
I have completed my master course in march 08,
worked for 9 months..
0 (0 Votos)

Re: FiktionsBescheinigung
Respuesta
25/02/09 11:11 en respuesta a Mathivanan Thirugnanasambandam.
This is really sad but now a days many ppl are losing job due to bad economic situation.

I think you are lucky that the visa officer gave you a 3 months FiktionsBescheinigung and she is agree to extend it to another 3 months because there is no law about this and it all depends upon visa officer. they can even tell you to leave Germany in very short time as your residence permit expires because it was bounded to the employer.
As you have worked only 9 months, so you are not able to get any money from Arbeitsamt.

The only option for you is to search a new job ASAP.
Good luck.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18