Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

EU work permit

Alternar
EU work permit
Respuesta
7/02/05 14:21
hai dear friends,
i am from india, i came to germany for my masters and iam going to finish it in next month,
between i married a german national and i got full work permit from arbeitsamt(Jan 2004),

now my question is that can i work outside of the germany or i should apply for a new work permit and whether they will give me this kind of work permit or not.my main problem is german language so i would like to try work in england or luxemburg or niederland.
second the auslanderbehorde gave me aufenthaltserlaubnis gave me first time only for a year, now i have to go again in march, can i ask for PR or NE bcoz i am living in germany for 3 year ( 2 years student visa + 1 year aufenthaltserlaubnis).
and one more question is it better go to arbeitsamt for a work place or to search alone.
i hope the people in this forum will help me.
thanks,
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votos)

Re: EU work permit
Respuesta
8/02/05 12:28 en respuesta a raju khanna.
hai dear friends,
there is no reply to my message, i am really under frustration about my career,so i request the members of trust7 that somebody could help me to get out of my problem.
friendly yours,
indogerman
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/02/05 12:48 en respuesta a raju khanna.
So far as I know, you can work in EU with your current workpermit. However, you can call the embassy (e.g. UK embassy In Duesseldorf) to clarify your situation over there regarding work.
I know that with 3 years of marriage in Germany, one can apply for citizenship. You might be eligible for applying citizenship. But I am not sure. The best thing would be you talk to Auslanderbehoerde regarding your PR or citizenship. If you are not satisfied with Auslanderbehoerde answers, you can then clarify your right by a little consulting fee with trust7 lawyers.
About job search - you should try in all possible ways.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/02/05 14:53 en respuesta a raju khanna.
hai dear mk and friends,
thank you for your reply and information,
for my NE status question, i am not married for 3 years, iam staying in germany from 3 years and in this time 2 years with student visa later i got married.The aulanderbehorde in my town gave me only one year visa and told to come after that we will give you visa for 2 years more then u can apply for NE but i think that time they were wrong(they should give visa for 3 years) but i was silent.
bút now i want to know the rules and my rights bcoz i finished my studies and am looking for a job.
in new immigration law i read that now no aufenthalts tittles only limited and unlimited visas and the work permit will be given by the auslanderbehorde only so what can i do for my case.
thank yor for the information about EU work permit and i will also ask them when i go for the visa extension.
friends anybody know about the integration courses and which place we can ask and do the course.
i hope not only mk but other members also share their valuabe information with me and help the foreigners who are in the case like mine.
thanking you,
with love ,
indogerman
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/02/05 15:00 en respuesta a raju khanna.
your WP will be no problem if you find job. maybe you will have to go trough AMC (I am not sure).
your situation with german spouse is much better than ours with GC. you'll need less time to achieve NE or CS, but I do not know details.
However I think you should concentrate on finding job. Everything else with AE and WP will not be a problem if you find a job.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/02/05 16:13 en respuesta a raju khanna.
if you want to work outside of the Germany. Your german spouse must accompany you to the EU Country in which you are planning to work. (You can not leave your German spouse in Germany and work as a spouse of a German in another EU Country. )

I think your student time can be calculated for the time needed to be naturalized. (You need normally 3 years of Germany Residence, but at least 2 years of this stay should be with your German spouse.)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/02/05 15:54 en respuesta a raju khanna.
hai my dear friends,
thanks alot to dvd and lacrima for their valuable information,
i have some doubts about integration course, is it necessary for me to take this, because i read that highly qualified people dont need this course, i have a master degree from germany.i ask this because , mya the auslanderbehörde put any problem for my PR or NE.
i have visa till march ending, is it a good idea to go to the auslanderbehörde for the information.
IF not to there which place can i know about this course.
one more doubt , after getting PR(for all GCs and persons like me) can we work outside(in the EU) of the germany.
hope to get the message soon,
thank you,
have a nice weekend,
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/02/05 17:09 en respuesta a raju khanna.
hard to say.
there was a try to achieve some agreement on EU level so that every foreigner can work everywhere after 5 years in any EU land.
This did not completely succeded, so it is probably diferent in diferent lands and I really do not know details. Before you could not do it and maybe recently some land accepted law which it allows.
But in most lands you can not work.

After you get CS (7 years) you can work everywhere.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott