Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungserlaubnis for Turkish

Alternar
Niederlassungserlaubnis for Turkish
Respuesta
22/09/06 16:09
Hi all,

I have been living here almost 5 years and this month I will apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis. I have heard that they ask some political or Germany related questions. Who has the idea about those questions? Is there an interview or something? Is German really necessary for Niederlassungserlaubnis?
Another question is especially for Turkish guys.
After 4 years I think we can apply for some sepecial residence. How does it work? Does it take long? I just do not want to take the risk of waiting till last minute.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis for Turkish
Respuesta
25/09/06 15:55 en respuesta a Kagan Oezdemir.
Acc. to law all that came here before 2005 do not need german or politics test and they usualy do not ask it. But you have to be able to communicate with them in german.

There is some special old agreement with Turkey, but i am not sure if they know how to use it now, because it refers to old law.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/09/06 16:26 en respuesta a Kagan Oezdemir.
"After 4 years I think we can apply for some sepecial residence"

Dont bother yourself with it, if you are already here for 5 years. It would make sense to mention that law only if you are here 1-4 years and the authorities try to kick you out of Germany.. NE gives you right away a better status..

@DvD
BeschVerf §15 talks about it in the new law.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#15

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/09/06 15:45 en respuesta a Kagan Oezdemir.
Thanks for the answers.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18