Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

how to treat indepdent work permit

Alternar
how to treat indepdent work permit
Respuesta
20/02/08 20:15
I have a work permit which reads, "unselbstandig beschaftigung gesttatet Selbstandig Taetigkeit nicht gesttatet"..

I plan to change my job. please let me know the experience of people reg. this visa.

1. If I change my job, what procedures should be followed with the above available permit.

- should the work permit be processed again like its done in the initial stages. (applying to Auslanderbehoerde and forwarding to Abreitsamt etc.)

- what procedures should be followed with the above work permit if I change my job

2. What about if I want to do contract jobs. Is it possible to do contract jobs with the above visa?

many thanks in advance
0 (0 Votos)

Re: how to treat indepdent work permit
Respuesta
21/02/08 0:03 en respuesta a vinto vin.
it gets quite interesting for me now after reading through the forum...

Can someone also please let me know if the above mentioned permit is same as BE?

What am I entitled to do with it?

thanks again! hope to get some responses!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/02/08 15:26 en respuesta a vinto vin.
Hi,
your Visa type is BE. with this visa you dont need to start any process if you want to change your job.
its unlimited workpermit.

Good luck
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/02/08 1:04 en respuesta a vinto vin.
hi sinu78

thanks a lot for this response. After reading through the forum, I have got couple of other concerns. I shall open it as a new thread in the days to come....

this forum is doing a great service by acting as a pool of knowledge. Keep it up guys!!!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott