Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Also got NE !!!!

Alternar
Also got NE !!!!
Respuesta
13/09/05 13:19
Hi All,

Today I got the NE after 5 years ( based on §9 ). I have applied personaly 3 months ago without any lawyer(Only your support,trust7) and everything went fine. The people in Frankfurt AB are very nice and specialy for IT people they are nice. My wife and my baby got for five years AEr.
Thanks for your help.
regards
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Also got NE !!!!
Respuesta
13/09/05 13:24 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
Welcome to NE club:-) !!

Let me be the first guy to wish you on your success in getting your NE.

I wish you and your family a wonderful Aufenthalft in DE.

Best Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 14:01 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
All the best tauqiram, but your kid should have had more than just 5 years, but it's better than getting nothing.

Welcome in the §9-Club, it will be bigger than the §19-Club ;-)

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 14:02 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
HI

Was german language a problem , My local ABH initially said i woul dget NE, All was verbal.I asked any requirements she said NO.

Now ones my friend called up ABH to ask the status of my NE, They asked does this guy speak german , my friend said his german is not so good as native german, So she said its good to know his german is not good as he applied for NE.

1,Still can i hope for NE or can i just forget about it As my german is not at all good.
2,Will VPMK lawyer would help in this regards.
3,Shall i try my luck again and if problem persists can i use VPMK lawyers.

Cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 15:17 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
It makes me curious how it is possible to live somewhere 5 years long without speaking/understanding the language.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 15:18 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@DuPAC

I see no pbm with that, if you can make yourself understood and understand, it's quite enough for NE, in fact, that's the only thing required.

How did you applied then? In German, right? Then you spoke to them in German when applying, it should be ok.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 15:40 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@NoBody
I went to ABH with my friend for visa extension,I spoke very little to her.The lady gave me 2 months and said u r elgible for NE and nothing to worry.

I did not make any application.

@pwehrli
2,I do wonder how did i worked in germany for 5 years without knowing german. i changed 3 companies now always i told people i dotn know german but they said its no problem. Even i had to make to lot of customer contacts all ended up speakign in english. I make softwares for hospitals.Never i had problem me not knowing german. my current company payed me 10K euros(basically rellocation cost) to join there company too and now giving a german course free of cost. So @pwehrli should i feel ashamed of my self ........ Always i wonder as u wonder.

Cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 16:56 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@DuPAc
you dont have to worry, if you can manage a little conversation in ABH then it will be no problem. I think by now after 5 years you can do this. I talked with them through out in Germany although my German is also not good but it is enough for understanding.

In the worst case to get lawyer is the best ideas, if you are not confident on yourself.

@NoBody
My baby was born here in Germany and he got for 5 years but lady at ABH told me that he can get NE after 5 years and he can also choose for German nationality after he is 16 years.

al the best for rest who are still waiting for thier NE.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 17:11 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
I too have got NE.. after 5 years stay and for me it took less than a week for all the formalities ..and hardly and german knowledge was tested ... I would like to thank everyone here for their Inputs ...
Danke Schon..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 17:22 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@tauqiram
"My baby was born here in Germany", my second too :-)
"and he got for 5 years", mine and those of some other GCs who posted on T7 have received a visa til they will be 16.
"but lady at ABH told me that he can get NE after 5 years", if she says so, but the one I met told me the kid should be "conscient" enough to apply for NE, but who cares?
"and he can also choose for German nationality after he is 16 years", this is true.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 17:24 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@stier

you said they tested your german knowledge. How did they?

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/09/05 19:30 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@Tauqir,

Willkommen in NE-Club.

Regarding your "Baby", they have made a mistake and they should have given "Aufenthalt" upto 16 years right now. And, what you wrote regarding 5 years limit applies to your wife.

I too got "NE" within Hessen(not in Fra), therefore, you should ask them to change it.

Or, you can ask MH, as he is to pursue his case as well in Frankfurt.

Mitgleid der NE-Klub(formed by Nobody within Trust7 :-))
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/09/05 12:35 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
Hello,

Also joined Nobody's NE Club !! Absolutely no questions asked and was given within 10 minutes..

Amol.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/09/05 13:04 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
congrats!!!

and welcome to NE club :-)!!!

Since when is your wife in Germany? I am asking because my wife came here one year later after me, I got the NE, she got only 3 years AEr... :-)

Have a wonderful time and success in Germany!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/09/05 16:54 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
Asking abt me ?? I am still single..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/09/05 17:05 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
emoticon Not asking about you amolp, and congrats, welcome to the §9 Club.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/09/05 20:22 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
sorry, amolp76,
the question is @tauqiram.

Thanks!

csharp
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/09/05 17:23 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@csharp

My wife came to Germany 3 years later then me. First she got visa for one year and then some extension and now she got for 5 years.
I think the rule is your wife should stay with you for 5 years in Germany then she is able to get NE. So if they gave your wife the extension for some time less then 5 years it means your wife will fulfil the 5 years limit and can apply for NE within the givien time. This is as I know but correct me if I am worng.

Ciao,
Tauqir
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/09/05 18:11 en respuesta a Tauqir-Ahmad Malik.
@amolp76

Welcome to NE club:-)

Wish you good luck.

Best Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124