Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Air Ticket reisbüro problem

Alternar
Air Ticket reisbüro problem
Respuesta
18/02/11 17:14
Hello All,
I have one question, I had booked the ticket from a Reisebüro, located in Frankfurt, paid in time as they asked. They did not issue the tickets, I asked every day, they were always saying, please wait, we will get confirmation from ailrline. so just one day befor the flights, I asked them again, they were very unfriendly and said that Airline did not issue the ticket. I was very disapointed and asked them if they could offer alternative. They had offer me another ticket but was very expensive becuase they asked me to py the difference. I asked to cancell my request and send me my money back since a week. Now again I have not recieved money, when I call them they simply saying we have done the überweisung already but in fact they have not.
Can some suggest me what kind of action should i take?
regards
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Air Ticket reisbüro problem
Respuesta
18/02/11 17:25 en respuesta a amir shah.
What is the name of Reisebüro?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/02/11 18:20 en respuesta a amir shah.
@Trust76
Let me guess, if it is in Frankfurt, then will be Alabbas Resibüro. I had last year the same problem with them, and after lot of hard discussion they paid me back money.
--> you should check with rechtreiseanwalt, you will for sure get the compensation for that.
regards,
Khan
Beside this is not legal advise!!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/02/11 18:34 en respuesta a amir shah.
@Khan: How did you guess? it looks like I am not the only one suffered from the same reisebüro.
I will try with Reiserecht anwalt as I have also the rechtschutz.. Thanks
@Goodfaith: I guess you had the answer not from me but from Khan.

Any other advises?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/02/11 23:22 en respuesta a amir shah.
I would like to suggest that if you decide to go to a lawyer and sue them, ask for normal amount which you have paid + entire lawyer fees + huge penalty for fraud act and if possible advertise the same in some German newspaper so that their business comes to an end.
Do write an official letter to them first asking for the amount as they did not provide you the service, keep a proof of it so that later you can present it in court against the Reisebüro.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/02/11 19:40 en respuesta a amir shah.
@lrosy10
Thanks for your advise!, I will follow it.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/02/11 15:05 en respuesta a amir shah.
As almost all Airlines now offer online tickets, so it is always better and safe to buy the ticket direct from Airline.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott