Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

unpaid vacation

Alternar
unpaid vacation
Respuesta
29/11/04 18:23
Hi,
I am planning to visit my country with unpaid vacation for almost 3 months.
My question is-After I return, can I continue my work with the same GC with the present company.Do I face legally any problems.?
And I have requested my boss to pay social insurance even for these 3 months, so that these months are counted for NE?
I appreciate for any of your ideas or suggestions..

Regards,
Jelda
0 (0 Votos)

Re: unpaid vacation
Respuesta
30/11/04 11:02 en respuesta a Bobby Kuna.
Hi Jelda

I´m not your boss, I can´t tell you if you can continue in your workplace or not!

If all the things with your boss are OK, if you do not leave the country for more than 6 months, you can continue with the same GC I guess.

AND if somebody pay your social security I´m not so sure that count for NE. Surely if you pay rent benefit this three months (and I know you can do this kind of "voluntary payments") this definitely counts.

Alles klar?

Regard

YO
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/11/04 12:37 en respuesta a Bobby Kuna.
You do not need 60 Renten anyway
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/11/04 13:11 en respuesta a Bobby Kuna.
HI,
Thank you YO and DvD for your views.

I thought it also as YO told, that there will be no problem to continue with the same GC.Before I was having some doubts.But now I am relaxed.

I find some conflicting information from you two people about Renten insurance.

My boss is so cool that he helps me in every aspect.
Could you please let me know clearly- what insurance is necessary to count for NE?
Actually can I("I" mean can my company) pay this (social or renten) insurance alone being in unpaid vacation.Do I also need to pay Taxes(steuer) to count it for NE.

Thanks in advance,
Jelda
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/11/04 15:21 en respuesta a Bobby Kuna.
Hi Jelda

Maybe you noted in this two weeks there was an absolutely extense discussion about the subject you asked.

For some of the members, the only presence in Germany is enought to get NE, even if you fail to pay some months rent money. Till this moment, DvD won and no 60 payed rent money are needed, but the definitive answer to that question will be after 1.1.05 with some concrete experiences.

The laws are written in the highest leven of the government, but are applied in the lowest, the ABH.

If I were you, I would pay by myself those months, but you choose or ask in info4alien (if you are lucky enought to find it working!)

Regards

YO

PS: Now is time to pay. Post your photo!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott