Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa for master student

Alternar
Spouse visa for master student
Respuesta
27/12/11 16:15
Hi, I am currently studying at the moment and i have student visa till December 2012. I am living in Germany from August 2008. I want to bring my wife here. My city registration is in Stuttgart? Today I ask to Stuttgart auslanderbehörde
how can my wife apply for visa. she replied me you are currently student therefore your wife can not apply for family reunion visa.?? Can I anyone tell is it true Master student are not allow to apply for their spouse visa. I am earning more than 1500euro/month. Can anyone help or guide me in detail please.....
I will be very very thankful to you
best regards
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Spouse visa for master student
Respuesta
30/12/11 0:26 en respuesta a umair butt.
hi
your wife can come and live with yu in germany as a dependent. she has to apply for dependent visa in her home country and you have to show your savings and monthly income which should be enough for botoh of you. But she should have adequate knowledge of german language for this kind of visa.
One more thing about accomodation, which should be enough for both of you then i do not think it wont be a problem for her to get a dependent visa on these terms.

best of luck.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18