Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

What If Married with German but working in Austria

Alternar
Hallo All,

I am engineer and presently going to finish my study . I have a job chance in Germany and Austria . Austrian company is very good and job profile is also very nice.

I am going to marry with German girl before going from Germany to Austria.

Ma question is:

1. Can I keep my second address in Germany as my wife is German.
2. Can I get the benefit of being spouse of German as living in Austria.
3. Will I get any visa or residence permit in Germany even I am not living here continuously. Just coming to Visit my Wife mother n father.

Am I doing right by going to Austria ?ß

Pls reply

Nk
0 (0 Votos)

Re: What If Married with German but working in Austria
Respuesta
26/06/08 17:30 en respuesta a Anónimo.
Here are the answers according of my knowledge:

1. Yes, you can keep, if you often visit Germany

2. No benefit, it is same if you live other places of world and married to a German. The benefits, you will get only, if you live and work in Germany

3. it will not help to get residence permit but this is tricky, as they will ask you to show salary slips etc and you are not living here, so on what basis you get residence permit?

I do not think you are doing right thing to move to Austria. Best for you will be to wait, until you get NE-EG, and then think to move there.

Rest is up to you.

Best of luck...
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/06/08 17:35 en respuesta a Anónimo.
Hallo Dear

Thanks for the fast reply.

What if My wife will study in Austria and I will work the will these 3 -4 years living together will be sufficient for applying for NE-EG,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 16:29 en respuesta a Anónimo.
What benit can anyone get if he is having German wife but living and working in other place in Europe ?

Is he eligible for getting NE after some years without living in Germany?

Can He get job permit benefit as he is spouse of Europian?

Can he come back to Germany if in future he wants and if yes it is easy or difficult?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 16:44 en respuesta a Anónimo.
>>Can He get job permit benefit as he is spouse of Europian?

As the spouse of a European citizen you are allowed to work anywhere in Europe provided your wife also moves to that country.

>>What benit can anyone get if he is having German wife but living and working in other place in Europe ?

What benefit are you talking about?. Do you have a work permit on your own in that country? If no then your wife has to move there with you for you to work there.

>>Is he eligible for getting NE after some years without living in Germany?

No. You have to live and work in germany to get NE.

>>Can he come back to Germany if in future he wants and if yes it is easy or difficult?

You can always come back to germany as they cant reject a visa of a german national's spouse.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 16:55 en respuesta a Anónimo.
Thank you very much for ur reply!!

I have a job offer from A very good company from Austria. I have offer also in Germany but Austrian company job profile is very good.I have a work permit for austria and it is all done by the company but not as Europian spouse. And my german wife will come after 1 month.
This work permit is for 1 year .

Can I apply later or after 1 year for work permit on the basis of European wife? Then I don’t need again n again for extension of work permit. Is it possible?

Can I eligible for NE if I am keeping my second address at Germany at wife mother place and visiting regularly?

Is it good to shift for work to Austria or should I wait n after NE look for another country?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 17:03 en respuesta a Anónimo.
>>Can I apply later or after 1 year for work permit on the basis of European wife? Then I don’t need again n again for extension of work permit. Is it possible?

I dont see any problem.

>>Can I eligible for NE if I am keeping my second address at Germany at wife mother place and visiting regularly?

No, i already told you, one has to live and pay taxes here in germany to be eligible.

>>Is it good to shift for work to Austria or should I wait n after NE look for another country?

I am not a Astrologer or fortune teller. Do what you think is best. Everything doesnt happen according to our wish anyways..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 17:55 en respuesta a Anónimo.
As European citizen's family mamber you can always exchange your visa in Austria in to Aufenthaltserlaubnis-EU but as Raj told you can only get German NE or later citizenship for time resided in Germany together.

I was in same situation and I am also fromm India I studied in Germany and then got married and went with my EU wife Denmark to do job at Copenhagen. but after one and half year I came back to Germany to work here again and counting of residency time started all over again. I do not mind to go back again to Denmark also.

So, you have to decide where you like to stay in Europe, anyway nobody will throw you from here or any EU country until you divorce. (I do not wish that for you)...if any further question reach me at rragrr at yahoo kom
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/07/08 10:21 en respuesta a Anónimo.
Thanks Vishnu and all other members!!

I have one question again.
Presently I am living in Germany and have applied for marriage in Denemark in beginning of August. I am working and also studying .
I have got a nice job in Austria and joining there on 18th August.
my Aufenthalselaubnis is here for study and as I will be finish study in end of august and went to Austria for job my a Aufenthalselaubnis not be valid any more even for study it is valid till 2011. Because this is only valid for study here.

My question is that if as I am getting married before going to Austria and my wife will stay here for atleast more 1 month. Do you think I will get any visa or something like that so that I can visit her or even later if she will join me visit to her mother. I know I can visit with Austrian residence permit but Is there any rule to get German Aufenthalselaubnis os something like that?
If yes what to do?

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/07/08 17:02 en respuesta a Anónimo.
Can any body reply please.
raj
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/07/08 17:08 en respuesta a Anónimo.
i dont fu***** understand your problem. Your last message is completely uncomprehensible.

Take a Austrian workpermit. end of story. no need to worry about visiting your in-laws or whatever.

If and when you want to mover permanently to Germany then get the new permit based on your marriage to a German citizen.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/07/08 18:39 en respuesta a Anónimo.
Do not worry about anything. You can get NE only if you have contributed 60 months of paying contribution to Renteversicherung pension.
So, if you have not paid you will not get.

One more thing, you can not maintain residence in two countries. If you got caught you will have lot of probelms. better do abmeldung and later on if you do not seprate with your wife and wants to comeback to germany then come back. You are always welcome in Inlaw's country. emoticon

Just for visiting you can not show stay in germany you need to show your job salary in Germany also for residence permit.

As, Raj already told better do abmeldung and go to Austria get Anenthaltselaubnis_EU in Austria and comeback whenever you want.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott