Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

reg. consultant visa and job offer

reg. consultant visa and job offer
Respuesta
2/05/10 16:03
Hi all,
I have a few questions regarding work permit and job offer for my husband. We are Indians, now living in the Netherlands. My husband has been working in the Netherlands for 4+ years. He has got a job offer as consultant for a company in Germany. He will have to work for a week per month in Germany.
- What type of work permit or visa does he need for this consultant job? (Someone has told him he doesnt need any permit as it is a consultant job and he has the Dutch work permit, but we are not sure.)
- What is a fair daily wage? His area is biosensors and he has 4 years experience. Would the company normally pay for the travel and lodging expenses or will we be expected to take it up ourselves?

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3